Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chocolate Days and Books


My girlfriends and I went to a festival in downtown Glendale called Chocolate Days. It was fun to walk around and get delicious samples, however, it was so crowded! There were a million people there... I guess it was our mistake for choosing to go on a Saturday.

Kristin, Meredith, me, Annie, Stacey, and kids

Annie, me, Stacey, Meredith

Chloe eating chocolate... she was in heaven!


Chloe is obsessed with books. This girl could look at books all day. She is constantly bringing us books to read to her, and when we can't, she will just sit and read them by herself.






And of course, Chloe loves Snipes. She calls him "Cat". She loves following him around, petting/hitting him, and laying on him. Needless to say, when he sees her coming, he usually runs the opposite direction.

No comments: