Monday, June 4, 2012

Catch up

Ya, it's been a while. Well, first things first... 


We are pregnant with Baby #2! And... it's a girl!!! We are so excited for Chloe to have a sister! It will be fun to have two little girls! She is due to come November 12th. We can't wait!

Now to playing catch up... the past few months I haven't been feeling too well, but now that I'm not sick anymore I actually have the energy and motivation to blog again. This is what we've been up to lately...

 Stomping on our coffee table... one of her favorite things to do.

 Another favorite of hers... putting on Mama's shoes.


 Girls day shopping in Scottsdale.

 Eating dinner and making a complete mess. Of course bath time follows immediately after.

TEXAS: I went to Austin, TX to visit my sister and her family. She and I are both pregnant, due 2 weeks apart! It was so fun to be together... We ate lots of good food, went maternity shopping, went to Zilker park, and talked a lot. I love my sis. 


 Here I am 14 weeks, and she is 16 weeks. Oh, and she is having another boy! (Her 3rd!)

I took Chloe for a walk in the forest behind their house. She loved running on her own, and just wanted to pick up rocks the whole time.

LAKE PLEASANT: Danny finished his first year of medical school! And he totally rocked it. I am so proud of him!!! And I am so excited to have him take a break and be home with Chloe and me for the next couple months. Last week we went with some friends to Lake Pleasant about 40 minutes north of Phoenix. It was very fun to just relax and swim. Thanks Dan and Tish for organizing such a fun day!

Chloe loved swimming with her daddy.

WEEKEND GETAWAY: Last weekend Danny and I went to San Diego for three days... by ourselves! Danny's mom watched Chloe. It was fun to sleep in, and just be irresponsible for a couple days. We sure missed Chloe, though. Jake, Bronwyn, and Dillan met us down there and it was fun having them there. We went to the beach a couple times, swam at the Shumway's pool and spa, watched a movie in their sweet theater room (d-box seats!!), and we got to sit in on one of Bob's surgeries... a tummy tuck. It was seriously one of the coolest things to watch. Thank you, Mom, for watching Chloe and taking such good care of her! I'm pretty sure she likes you more than both Danny and me. Here are just a few pics from our trip.

 Del Mar Beach

 Jake, Bronwyn, & Dillan

SAN LUIS OBISPO: After San Diego, we drove up to Danny's parents house, where we will be for the next few weeks. It's been so relaxing and fun to be with the family, and for Chloe to have her Grandma to play with her, read to her, and spoil her. Today we went to the beach to let Chloe run around. She loved it!

 Morro Bay




And this sums up some of Chloe's favorite things to do at Grandma's (thank you Meeks for letting us swim at your pool!). She is in heaven. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! Congrats on baby #2!!!

Carley and Chad Evenson said...

So I love all the posts and pictures! I miss you guys like crazy and it's so nice to at least see some pictures of what i'm missing. love you!!!

Lisa the Poo said...

Ahhh...I wish I was there in California with you guys! How I miss our irresponsible summer trips together! So fun! Chloe just gets more and more beautiful! I see some hair (: Love you!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

You guys are such tiny little pregnant people!! I didn't even know you were pregnant until maybe a week ago!! Congrats! Of course I'm bias with two girls... but it's gonna be fun!! I'm just sayin. yay!

Adam and Julie said...

Congrats! So exciting!!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Your trip to San Diego sounded so fun! Your sis and you are so cute, how fun to be pregnant together!