Monday, October 22, 2012

Trip to St. George

Chloe and I flew to St. George, UT this past week to meet up and vacation with my parents. It was fun to relax, visit the historical church sites, watch my dad in his tournament, and eat delicious food. Thanks for everything Mom and Dad, Chloe and I had a blast and we miss you already. Pics from the trip...

 St. George temple



 Chloe's favorite part of the day... watching/petting our daily visitors


 Chloe with her Nana

 Watching my dad in his pickle ball tournament



Chloe with her Nana and Papa

36 week belly

37 week belly - totally popped! Please little girl, please come soon... we are dying to meet you!

1 comment:

tricia said...

Did you know that St. George is my favorite place in all the land of Utah???? I am loving these photos of Chloe's cheetah shoes and toothless grin and of that baby belly. I can't wait to see your new little lady:)