Saturday, March 24, 2012

Trip to Denver

Chloe and I had a fun week visiting my family in Denver. Here is a breakdown of what our week was filled with: a trip to the zoo with my parents, Chloe hanging out with her cousins, celebrating my mom's birthday at the Melting Pot, going with my parents on a 15 mile bike ride with Chloe in the bike trailer, my mom set up a day for me to get a massage and then to go shopping while she watched Chloe... it was amazing!, a trip to the Littleton Historic Museum, going to my nephew's high school track meet, and going out to eat a lot. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything, we had a blast with you guys! Love and miss you already. Here are the pics:

Opening gifts from Nana

She loves her new purse... such a girl!

Tyler's track meet... it was freezing!

My fam celebrating my mom's birthday


Chloe thought the panda balancing on the sippy cup was hilarious

Playing outside with Nana


Zoo day



She absolutely loved the carousel ride!

On another note, here is a daily occurrence at our house...

Chloe loves helping Danny water the plants.


3 comments:

maddie said...

several thoughts - what a dream week!, i think liz looks like your cute mom, chloe is so beautiful and is such a good mix of you and danny, love how chloe loves headbands... my kind of woman. you guys are fabulous. such a great life! miss you.

xoxo

Meredith Williams said...

What fun week!! I realized that I never actually talked to you much about your trip, so it was nice to read and see the pictures! Your mom is gorgeous, I can totally see where you get it!

tricia said...

Have i ever told you that I have family in Littleton? well i do. The Youngs. And i love love going and visiting there. It's a great place. And it looks like you guys had the best time being with family. I can honestly say I am very jealous of that:)