Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our happenings as of late...

Well, first things first. We just can't get enough of this little one...




And these two together...




And last week we decorated for Christmas...


Tatum with her grandma

and a visit from her great grandma

Well, I braved it and took the girls Christmas shopping with me. We went to these new outlets close by, and it was mostly a success! Here we are in front of the giant Christmas tree there...


Tate slept the whole time, and Chloe was a gem until I let her play on this...

...and when the time came to leave, she was devastated and cried bloody murder, asking to go back on the airplane. We left soon after her meltdown.

reading a Christmas book that her Nana sent her

This girl loves to be held... it's pretty impossible for me to get anything done while she is awake, because I have to hold her a lot. However, this week I discovered that if I lay her by the window, she will be happy for a little while just looking outside. Hallelujah.

family pic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are two cute! Love seeing your girls together!! Sorry about Chloe's meltdown- I can totally relate! Where was the new shopping place you went??